A facial treatment has so many benefits. On a facial course, you can learn everything about this popular treatment. Let us tell you more about our facial course in Essex.
Elite Beauty School Facial Course, Essex
Before going to beauty school, you’ll probably have a lot of questions about what it will be like. Here in Essex, we want to make sure you are prepared for your beauty training course by giving you plenty of information about the treatment and course itself.
Our facial course can teach you everything you need to know about offering the very best facials to a client. You’ll need to be passionate about becoming a skincare professional as clients will look to you for advice. If this sounds like you, then here is all the information about the treatment and the facial courses we offer in Essex.
What Is a Facial?
Perhaps you’ve never had a facial yourself, well, let us tell you – you’re missing out! If you’re curious about what it’s like, book yourself in for a facial before the course. This is a good idea before you embark on any beauty course. You’ll be able to understand what it’s like for a client who has never had that treatment before.
Facials help with hydrating skin, encouraging smoother skin, and helping with breakouts. The type of treatment performed in a facial will depend on the type of skin a client has. Some of the methods used may be steaming, a face mask, exfoliation, and extractions.
When you go for a facial for the first time, a consultation is necessary. You will be able to talk about any skin problems, and what they would like to gain from the facial. Investing in a facial every now and again can make a real difference to the skin. This is why many clients come back time and time again for the treatment.
How Many Facial Courses Are There?
The standard facial course here in Essex is two days. There is a lot to learn both practically and in theory, which is why the course is intensive.
For those wishing to take their skills to the next level, we also offer advanced courses in electrical facial treatment. This type of treatment is gaining in popularly as it can make a dramatic difference to the look of the skin, without clients having to opt for botox or surgical treatment.
What Will I Learn on the Facial Course?
There are a number of key skills you will learn on your facial course in Essex:
- Analysing Different Skin Types – One of the key factors of performing facials is being able to analyse different skin types. Remember that everyone has different types of skin, and being able to recognise these differences is important for giving the client the treatment which will work best for them.
- Steaming and Deep Cleansing The Skin – Steam can be used for many things, one of which is your skin. Steaming helps to soften both skin and blackheads. This will make it easier for deep cleansing and the extraction of spots.
- Cleansing and Exfoliating – If you take good care of your skin then I’m sure cleansing and exfoliating are part of your daily routine. On a facial course, you will learn how to give a deep cleanse and exfoliation. It will be a bit more intense than anything a client does at home, but the benefits will be clearer.
- Making Face Masks – You will learn to make different face masks for different skin types. This is a key part of a facial treatment.
- Face, Neck and Shoulder Massage – As well as benefiting the skin, a facial treatment should be relaxing for the client. With this in mind, learning a simple face, neck and shoulder massage will make the upper part of the body relaxed and help to relieve tension in these areas.
We hope you now feel prepared and know what will happen at a facial course. Find out more about our Essex facial courses and costs here. If you have any more questions about the course then don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01279 755079.
Tags: facial course essex