At Elite School of Hair and Beauty
A career in Hair and Beauty Therapy opens up many avenues in which both men and women can follow:
- Run a successful business from home – utilize that spare room.
- No room at home? – Start up a mobile service offering treatments to clients who can’t always get to a salon or who do not like a salon environment.
- Open a salon – perhaps on your own or with a partner.
- Take a room at your local hotel, doctors surgery or health centre.
Where you live or aim to practise will determine the amount you can charge per treatment. Generally you can expect to earn between £20 – £50 per hour.
Employment is also available in:
- Health Clubs
- Leisure Centres
- NHS – Hospitals, surgeries, health centres