VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Enhancing Eyebrows
with Microblading techniques
Elite School of Beauty Therapy is excited to offer you
the ultimate Microblading qualification.
The VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Enhancing Eyebrows with Microblading Techniques is the must have qualification if you want to start a career in Microblading and will offer you substantial financial rewards.
Microblading is a type of cosmetic tattooing also known as Micropigmentation for brows. It’s applied to the skin using a hand-held pen and pigment that is implanted into the dermal layers of the skin giving eyebrows a natural hair stroke look and lasting up to 2 years.
It is the latest trend for perfect looking natural eyebrows and is ideal for any clients that have over-plucked their brows, have naturally thin brows, gaps that need filling or that just want the perfect shape brows to enhance their features for which you can charge up to £250 per treatment.
Due to new legislation coming in, local councils will be looking for this essential VTCT nationally recognised qualification when providing licenses to enable you to treat the public.
Even if you’ve completed a Diploma course in Microblading and need to upgrade to this new qualification we can discuss with you how you can obtain it by including your RPL (recognised prior learning).
VTCT ENHANCING EYEBROWS WITH MICROBLADING TECHNIQUES
- You must be over the age of 18 years old
- Be confident with the English language (spoken and written)
- You must provide 6 models for your training days and 10 models for your case studies (we recommend you charge your models a nominal fee of £50 per treatment which will include their top-up treatment)
The qualification consists of practical work, 10 Case studies (which need to be carried out independently) and answering written knowledge and understanding questions.
These will all be included in your final portfolio.
You have approximately 3 months to complete your qualification from registration.
To gain your certificate you will need a completed portfolio, then take an external examination and assessment.
The units to be completed are:
- UC035 Health & Safety in the salon.
- UBT247 Client Care and Consultation.
- UBT248 Enhance appearance using microblading techniques.
- UBT249 Anatomy & Physiology for microblading techniques.
- UBT250 Eyebrow Shaping services.
The course is 5 days in total and you’ll training days are from 9.30am until 5.00pm
• Days 1 -4
You’ll cover the following: theory behind Microblading plus patch test your models, you will work on practice skin, cover the Anatomy and Physiology theory and carry out treatments on live models and sit your exam.
You will then have 8 weeks to complete your case studies
• Day 5
You will do top-up treatments on your last 2 models at 10.30am and 1pm.
You will also be invited back to attend a final external assessment where you’ll be asked to perform a full Microblade treatment on a new model.
Your tutor may adapt the course structure if she feels it’s necessary to suit individuals needs
Introductory offer only £2999
Includes starter kit
Advanced Microblading Workshop
Take your Microblading to the next level with this 1 Day advanced Workshop
Advanced Microblading includes:
- Use of golden ratio calliper and brow design
- Use and technique of circular Microblades for shading
- Creating Powder, Ombre and Combination brow effects with Microblades rather than traditional semi permanent Make up.
For more details and course dates please feel free to ring us on 01279 755077 or email: email@example.com