VTCT Level 4 Certificate In Education & Training
The VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training has been designed to enable you to develop practical teaching skills. The course content covers planning, delivery, assessment, and the use of resources.
The qualification is suitable for trainee teaches, those experienced in a teaching role, and those working as assessors who wish to gain a teaching qualification. Successful graduates can progress to higher level teaching qualifications. You can progress from the VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training directly into employment as a teacher in the further education sector.
Units to be completed:
- UET8 Delivering Education and Training.
- UET9 Assessing Learners in Education and Training.
- UV40767 Manage Learning and Development in Groups.
- UET10 Using Resources for Education and Training.
- UV40794 A/502/9547 Develop and Prepare Resources for Learning and Development.
- UV30566 F/601/5319 Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding.
As part of this qualification you are required to produce a portfolio of evidence, A portfolio will confirm the knowledge, understanding and skills you have learnt.
Assessments will need to be carried out in a working/teaching environment. Evidence in the portfolio may take the following forms:
- Observed work
- Witness statements
- Audio-visual media
- Evidence of prior learning or attainment
- Written questions
- Oral questions
- Case Studies.